Live streamed in 360 and available from the 1st to the 5th of August on the MedAll platform.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for medical professionals in India to learn the latest in medical technology through webinar sessions, live surgeries, and cadaveric dissections in a variety of medical and surgical fields. There is also an AI and Hackathon component for a truly comprehensive learning experience. Don’t miss the chance to stay up-to-date on advances in healthcare and sharpen your skills to ensure the best care for your patients.
Dates and Specialties:
August 1st - Orthopaedics
August 2nd - Anaesthesia
August 3rd - Obs and Gynae and General Surgery
August 4th - Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Vascular Surgery, and Breast Surgery
August 5th - Hackathon
1. Learn the fundamentals of Virtual Reality and its applications in the medical field.
2. Understand the latest technological advancements in the medical field.
3. Become familiar with the challenges and opportunities involved in using Artificial Intelligence in the medical field.
4. Gain hands-on experience in surgical techniques through live surgery and cadaveric dissection.
5. Participate in a hackathon and develop innovative solutions to real-world medical problems.